ADSM-L

Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?

2005-03-14 11:51:43
Subject: Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:51:02 -0700
        ARGH...
        My apologies to all for getting everyone's hopes up and then
dashing them on the rocks of reality. I just got a reply from my
misinformed IBM rep:

*********************************
Ben,
Alex XXXX, one of our technical TSM folks, had previously been told that
the Web GUI would be an option in 5.3.2, but has just sent me an email
indicating that this is not the case any longer. His response is below:
"Joe is right Rich I thought they were going to put it back in patch
5.3.02 and the next APAR 5.3.1 but  I researched and they have changed
directions.  Sorry for the bad info. "

Alex: Can you please comment / reply to Ben's issues below or make any
recommendations to him?

Thanks,

        Sorry for believing my IBM rep and not checking before I sent it
out to the group.

        My bad, no biscuit for me....

Ben