ADSM-L

Re: Need a script

2005-03-10 15:20:01
Subject: Re: Need a script
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:20:01 -0500
YES, I supposed I should have pointed that out.

The original poster asked how to find what tape a specific file is on.
I was posting the contents of the original IBM TECHNOTE that explain how
to do that with a SHOW command.

I believe as you do that steps  C. and D. in the TECHNOTE are  VERY
(DANGEROUSLY) incorrect.
I will try to find the right person in IBM to get that corrected.

Wanda