ADSM-L

Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?

2005-03-10 12:25:40
Subject: Re: If we all complain, do you think they will add the WEB gui back?
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:25:46 -0700
        Hey, I'm not going to let the WEB GUI "go towards the light"
without a fight, at least until they get the ISC interface working
better. I'm pretty sure that ISC actually stands for "Incomprehensibly
Strange & Cryptic" ;-)

        I just sent an email to my IBM rep basically saying "please put
the old WEB GUI back into place until you resolve the serious bugs and
usability deficiencies in the new ISC product". I also added in the
excellent specifics that Paul Fielding posted to the listsrv about a
week ago. (thanks Paul).

        I can at least say I tried.

Thanks,
Ben