ADSM-L

Re: Oracle 7.3.4 / 8.0.6 and TSM 5.2

2005-03-09 04:15:26
Subject: Re: Oracle 7.3.4 / 8.0.6 and TSM 5.2
From: Mark Tindall <mark.tindall AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:15:18 +0000
Andreas,

this was sort of the way I had thought of but I still have one problem
and that is how to take the tablespaces out of backup mode after the
backup has finished. With Netbackup there were 2 scripts which were
used - one pre backup and one post backup - which made sure tha
backups were always started  / completed before the tablespaces were
placed in / taken out of backup mode. As far as I know TSM will only
kick off one script which you must use to do the lot.

Many thanks for your help,

Mark Tindall