ADSM-L

Re: Lotus Notes Backups/Restores

2005-03-08 10:18:12
Subject: Re: Lotus Notes Backups/Restores
From: "Hooft, Jeroen" <Jeroen.Hooft AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:17:46 +0100
We see the same behaviour with TSM. (weekly full, 4 times a day backup of logs)
We don't have diskpools within the Notes TSM servers, so all data is restores
directly from tape (san).
Domino restores 1 log file, evaluates that and then restores the next logfile.
We stopped with using the log-files, because the recovery of 1 mailbox took
more then 1 day.
The restore of the full backup is done in a few minutes.

Jeroen