ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Storage Manager Client for z/OS Unix System Services

2005-03-08 07:31:08
Subject: Re: Tivoli Storage Manager Client for z/OS Unix System Services
From: Werner Nussbaumer <werner.nussbaumer AT UBS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:30:46 +0100
On page 11 in the manual GC32-0789-05 (is the following text:

Installing the backup-archive client
This section provides instructions to install and set up Tivoli Storage Manager
UNIX and Linux clients.
Note: A root user must install Tivoli Storage Manager on a UNIX workstation.
After installation completes, see Chapter 2, "Configuring Tivoli Storage
Manager,"
on page 39 for required and optional tasks to perform before using Tivoli
Storage
Manager.
Table 5 lists the supported UNIX clients and the location of the installation
instructions for each client.
Table 5. UNIX client installation reference
Installation instructions Page
Installing the AIX client 12
Installing the HP-UX PA-RISC client 14
Installing the HP-UX Itanium 2 client 19
Installing the Linux86 client 22
Installing the Linux for zSeries client 27
Installing the Linux pSeries and Linux iSeries clients 30
Installing the Solaris clients 32
For information on Installing the z/OS UNIX System Services Client, see the
program directories on the following Web site:
http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

But from there I can't find the information.

Any help?
Regards
Werner Nussbaumer