ADSM-L

Re: Error while installing ISC

2005-03-07 09:25:19
Subject: Re: Error while installing ISC
From: Richard van Denzel <RvanDenzel AT SLTN DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:13:26 +0100
I know, I know. But WXP isn't also supported for TSM 5.2, but it still
runs fine.
In case of IBM it has always been not supported does not equal will not
work.

But the reason I wanted to do this is because the ISC is now running on
our main TSM (5.2) server and I want to offload it, because it is taking
up to many resources. I can't install it on the test-server (Linux) on
which TSM 5.3 is running, because /tmp is "only" 256MB and if I want to
enlarge it, I have to completely reinstall it again.

But to have it on your own system is also very handy, because I also work
a lot at customer sites and then I can manage those systems to from my own
PC.

Richard.

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
07-03-2005 15:15