ADSM-L

Data Protection for MS Exchange Server, Version 5.2

2005-03-04 11:05:40
Subject: Data Protection for MS Exchange Server, Version 5.2
From: "Argentiere, Warren W. Jr." <warren.w.argentiere.jr AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:50:09 -0500
Hi,

We're in the testing phase of our MS Exchange2003 migration and wondering if
anyone has CPU utilization statistics while restoring an Information Store
to a production Exchange 2003 Server using the Recovery Storage Group
method.  Previously, we used a separate recovery server.  Will restoring an
Information Store to our production system bring our 4-processor, 2.70 GHz
box to its knees?

Thanks,

Bill Argentiere

TSM Administrator