ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Echange Error

2005-03-03 12:59:59
Subject: Re: TDP for Echange Error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:59:29 -0500
Hi Joe,

These files are a part of the Microsoft SDKs.
I am not at liberty to "distribute" them myself, but I am sure
you can obtain them somewhere on the web (as a few have pointed out)
or by obtaining the Microsoft SDKs yourself.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 03/03/2005
12:12:35 PM: