ADSM-L

JR-ORT Tool, hours covered question

2005-03-03 09:50:08
Subject: JR-ORT Tool, hours covered question
From: JR Trimark <j.r.trimark AT AURORA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:47:52 -0600
I am using ORT (Operational Reporting Tool) to produce custom reports that
are stored on a web site for viewing.
If you go into the properties section of a report where you can select
which reports you want to run, you have the ability of changing start
time, hours covered, repeat every and web versions.  I would like to know
if the hours covered parameter can be passed to a report I am creating as
a variable? (e.g. %h).  What other variables can I use inside my custom
reports?
thanks
JR