ADSM-L

Re: Volume : "mountablenotinlib"

2005-03-02 12:03:31
Subject: Re: Volume : "mountablenotinlib"
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:03:04 -0700
Whenever you run across a message that is unfamiliar to you, the first
course of action should be to look it up, either in the Messages manual or
using the "HELP <message_code>" command from the Admin command line
interface. In this case, I think you will find the message help useful.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-02
07:28:44: