ADSM-L

Re: q assoc vs. select * from associations

2005-03-02 00:57:59
Subject: Re: q assoc vs. select * from associations
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:57:41 -0700
Well, you could use some external tool to process the output from QUERY
ASSOCIATIONS pretty easily, or so I would think.

The following SELECT might also be useful:

select domain_name, schedule_name
   from client_schedules
   where domain_name || ' ' || schedule_name not in
      (select distinct domain_name || ' ' || schedule_name
         from associations)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-03-01
21:52:34:

> Hi Andy
>
> [...]
> > associated nodes, then there are no associations for that schedule.
But