ADSM-L

Re: q assoc vs. select * from associations

2005-03-01 23:53:22
Subject: Re: q assoc vs. select * from associations
From: Andreas Priebe <andreas.priebe AT PROMOS-CONSULT DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 05:52:34 +0100
Hi Andy

[...]
> associated nodes, then there are no associations for that schedule. But
> maybe the original developers of the QUERY ASSOCIATION command thought it
> would be useful to show you which schedules had no associations.
[...]

That was exacly the reason, why I noticed the difference: I was looking
for a (fast) select statement, which shows defined schedules which
are not associated with any node (maybe simply forgotten or maybe
on purpose, e.g. to assocate them later).
So it seems I have to use a (slightly?) more complex statement.

Thanks for your answer,

Andreas