ADSM-L

Restore error TDP Exchange

2005-02-28 11:35:54
Subject: Restore error TDP Exchange
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:01:46 +0200
Hi to all

I create another Exchange server identical to the production one (same Storage
Group , same Database configuration , Service pack and Hot fix .....) but when
running a full restore got this error:

02/27/2005 09:39:44 ACN5798E MS Exchange API HRESERESTOREADDDATABASE() failed
with HRESULT: 0xc7fe1f42 - Database not found.

I made another test and exclude the Public Folder for being restored and
everything else run O.K !!!!!!!

Any clue what I missed and of course how can I restored the public folder too
????

My TSM server on Windows 2003 is version 5.2.3.4 and TDP for Exchange version
5.2.1.0

T.I.A Regards

Ouzen Robert