ADSM-L

TSM server in Cluster with Gresham.....

2005-02-25 10:18:38
Subject: TSM server in Cluster with Gresham.....
From: "Nielsen, Bo" <Bo.Nielsen AT COOP DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:17:40 +0100
Good afternoon,

Isn't prossible to run Gresham Distributape 6.4.6 in a TSM MSCluster?

The scenario is:  A Active/Passive TSM Windows Clusternode with SAN attach DB -
LOG
and DiskStoragePool. The TSM Server definition - Server.opt and server.dsk - is
on one of the SAN Disks.
The TSM server is installed on the Local Drive.

Now I want use Gresham to manage the Tape drive, with is STK 9940B drive.
But I can't get Gresham and TSM to work together.

Is it not possible????

Good week.

> Regards
> Bo Nielsen
>                                               * +45 4386 4671
> Coop Norden IT                        * (Internt postcenter): 6244
        Data & Storage Center              * mailto:bo.nielsen AT coop DOT dk

Remember, a dead fish can float downstream,
But it takes a live one to svim upstream. - W.C. Fields.