ADSM-L

SV: SV: Trace Facility Guide?? version 5.2/5.3

2005-02-24 09:58:29
Subject: SV: SV: Trace Facility Guide?? version 5.2/5.3
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:01:16 +0100
hi Andy

Here's the part of the DSMERROR.LOG:

02/23/2005 13:47:09 ANS1036S Invalid option 'TRACEFLAGS' found in options file
'573FS1\SYS:TIVOLI/TSM/CLIENT/BA/dsm.opt'
         at line number : 127
         Invalid entry : 'TRACEFLAGS            GENERAL ALLPROC -INCR -POLICY'

And the part of the DSM.OPT:

*  _______________________________________________________________________
*
*                        *** TRACE OPTIONS ***
*
TRACEMAX        0
TRACEFILE       <VOL>:<PATH>\trace.txt
TRACEFLAGS      GENERAL ALLPROC -INCR -POLICY

The client is a NetWare 6.0 SP3 with an TSM Client 5.2.2.3

Best Regards
Flemming