ADSM-L

Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?

2005-02-21 14:26:13
Subject: Re: Why can't I delete an "other server" entry?
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:26:02 -0700
Check the DELETE SERVER syntax, as it includes a list of items that will
cause the command to fail. In particular, make sure you don't have any
device SERVER-type classes that point to your "other server".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-21
12:20:49: