ADSM-L

Re: Reports in TSM

2005-02-21 12:15:30
Subject: Re: Reports in TSM
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:14:40 -0500
We can help you better if you tell us what TSM version you are using,
and your server platform.

If you have at least TSM 5.2.2, please look at the documentation for TSM
Operational Reporting, which is in the TSM Administrator's Guide for
your server platform.

There is a very extensive reporting capability already built into the
TSM 5.2.2 server (and above).
You can use it to generate daily reports, mail them, or create HTML
files.

You can also see the SQL queries it issues and modify them to make your
own if needed.

Wanda Prather
"I/O, I/O, It's all about I/O"  -(me)