ADSM-L

Re: TSM Windows Client 5.2.4?

2005-02-16 05:02:56
Subject: Re: TSM Windows Client 5.2.4?
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:02:40 +0100
Hi,

Aprils sounds right according to
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&q1=release+plans&uid=swg21171013&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en.

//Henrik

                    "Loon, E.J.
                    van - SPLXM"         To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <Eric-van.Loo        cc:     (bcc: Henrik Wahlstedt)
                    n AT KLM DOT COM>           Subject:     Re: TSM Windows
Client 5.2.4?
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    2005-02-16
                    08:57
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi Todd!
I have been told, it will be out somewhere around April.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines