ADSM-L

Re: Error message when trying to install server to admin center

2005-02-15 08:36:56
Subject: Re: Error message when trying to install server to admin center
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:36:41 -0500
Hi Paul,

Yes, the Server connection that I am adding is the only server
that I will be adding to this ISC/Admin. And it's claiming
that the Server with the name "TSM"? (not sure where that
name is coming from that's not name of the server) has already
been added? I have not added any server to this ISC/Admin
connection yet using my Admin ID that is what I am trying to do.

Thanks!