ADSM-L

Re: disable sessions but not server-to-server

2005-02-09 14:00:44
Subject: Re: disable sessions but not server-to-server
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:04:58 -0700
Hi Paul,

I have it on good authority that server-to-server sessions are not
disabled with DISABLE SESSIONS. Admin sessions are not disabled, either.

In TSM 5.3, additional granularity was added to the ENABLE SESSIONS and
DISABLE SESSIONS command; check out the 5.3 README for this info (the
online help and formal doc will be updated in a future level).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-02-09
08:41:12:

> Is there a way to disable client sessions without disabling
> server-to-server sessions?  We want to disable users from accessing our
TSM