ADSM-L

Re: ZFD 65 upgrade question

2005-02-07 11:31:40
Subject: Re: ZFD 65 upgrade question
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:30:30 -0600
Not sure if this was posted in error or not, but this is a mailing list
for the TSM backup product.  Information regarding Zenworks would be
more easily gotten on the novell newgroups.  I believe the nntp news
server address is support-forums.novell.com.

Troy Frank
Network Services
University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation
608.829.5384

>>> Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US 2/7/2005 9:18:32 AM >>>
I have 12 servers in different offices running ZFD 4.01. All the
servers are on NOVELL 6.5 SP2. The ZFD server in my building
holds the inventory and the others rollup to it. I have read the ZFD 65
manual upgrade section and tried it on a couple of servers
in my lab. Seems simple enough. I am wondering if there are any gotyas
I should know about?. I looked on the novell support site
and didn't find anything specific in the way of TIDS.

Anyone have any thoughts,

Thanx
steve

the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in
error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the
documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.