ADSM-L

ZFD 65 upgrade question

2005-02-07 10:18:51
Subject: ZFD 65 upgrade question
From: "Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:18:32 -0500
 I have 12 servers in different offices running ZFD 4.01.  All the servers are
on NOVELL 6.5 SP2.  The ZFD server in my building
holds the inventory and the others rollup to it.  I have read the ZFD 65 manual
upgrade section and tried it on a couple of servers
in my lab.  Seems simple enough.  I am wondering if there are any gotyas I
should know about?.  I looked on the novell support site
and didn't find anything specific in the way of TIDS.

Anyone have any thoughts,

Thanx
steve

the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.