ADSM-L

Re: EXPORT errors

2005-01-31 17:37:06
Subject: Re: EXPORT errors
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:36:36 -0700
I would hesitate to delete the "phantom" file spaces (if TSM lets you)
unless you know they really aren't necessary. I agree, if Q OCC shows
nothing, then the risk is probably minimal; just the same, I wouldn't be
comfortable suggesting you delete them until you've had a chance to let
the support team have a look-see.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/31/2005
15:31:27: