ADSM-L

TSM 5.1.6.3 server : Supported Windows Platforms?

2005-01-31 10:45:41
Subject: TSM 5.1.6.3 server : Supported Windows Platforms?
From: Tony Morgan <TONY.MORGAN AT FORTISBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:44:27 +0100
 Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me towards a list of supported Windows platforms for TSM
5.1.6.3 ...

Or tell me if its supported on Windows 2003 Server???

I have a migration to do........... Can't find it on the web!?!?!

Many Thanks

Tony

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and
intended solely for the use of the addressee. The content of this
e-mail may have been changed without the consent of the originator.
The information supplied must be viewed in this context. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify our Helpdesk by
telephone on +44 (0) 20-7444-8444. Any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.