ADSM-L

Re: RES: TSM 5.3 and ISC install - won't

2005-01-27 14:53:51
Subject: Re: RES: TSM 5.3 and ISC install - won't
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:53:02 -0800
Make sure you also delete vpd.properties in C:\WINNT.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Paul van Dongen <Paul AT VANGUARD-IT.COM DOT BR>
2005-01-27 13:35
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
RES: TSM 5.3 and ISC install - won't

    I know this won't help too much... I got the same error trying to
install ISC on three different W2K server machines. Lots of RAM and free
space too. I am now a proud owner of a TSM server that has no GUI at
all... Long live dsmadmc...

    (This is a lab server)

Paul Gondim van Dongen
MCSE
IBM Certified Deployment Professional -- Tivoli Storage Manager V5.2
VANguard - Value Added Network guardians
http://www.vanguard-it.com.br
+55 81 3419-8094