ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Lotus Domino

2005-01-26 10:52:18
Subject: Re: TDP for Lotus Domino
From: Eduardo Esteban <eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:52:04 -0800
Have you tried running the CLI interactively, not from a batch job?
Do the commands 'domdsmc query domino' and 'domdsmc query
domino <database spec> ' work correctly?
How about different database specification with the incremental
command, does it work for any of them?

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/26/2005
04:12:42 AM:

> Hi to all

> I have the following problem:

> When i am trying to backup Lotus Domino databases (incremental) via
Tivoli