ADSM-L

Re: TSM thinks local disk is a cluster disk

2005-01-24 10:01:46
Subject: Re: TSM thinks local disk is a cluster disk
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:02:22 +0100
Hi Richard!
I checked it myself, the options file is ok. The backup GUI also just
doesn't list the D: drive. Indeed it's strange that TSM says "ANS1153E Drive
: is a cluster disk." while you would expect message: 'ANS1153E Drive D: is
a cluster disk.". I'm thinking about an incorrect registry entry, related to
clustering, but I don't know which tree TSM reads to determine whether a
disk is a local disk or a cluster disk.
Thanks!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon