ADSM-L

Re: dirmc question

2005-01-21 09:47:12
Subject: Re: dirmc question
From: "Lepre, James" <JLEPRE AT NECA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:47:02 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Andrew Raibeck
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 2:34 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Jim, I don't know what goes on with my posts, but for some reason,
wherever I wrote an equal (=) sign, something somewhere tacked "3D" (the
ASCII hex code for '=') after it. I won't pretend to understand how
email
formats work, but I didn't put it there.

So wherever you see

xxx=3Dyyy

just read

xxx=yyy

i.e. instead of VEREXISTS=3DNOLIMIT, it should be VEREISTS=NOLIMIT

I hope this gets translated correctly, or it really won't make sense!
:-)

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/20/2005
12:13:41: