ADSM-L

SV: NetWare 6.5 hangs with password!

2005-01-21 08:13:37
Subject: SV: NetWare 6.5 hangs with password!
From: "Hougaard.Flemming FHG" <FHG AT KMD DOT DK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:13:21 +0100
Hi Gus

You shouldn't use DSMC to run your schedule.... but instead use the DSMCAD to
do this job (minimizes the use of memory) - to do that you have to use the
statement "MANAGEDSERVICES WEBCLIENT SCHEDULE" - and then load DSMCAD
-optfile=xxx!

Furthermore I cheat!! I copies the DSMCAD to DSMCADR1, DSMCADR2 (R1 = Resource
1 & R2 = Resource 2 and so on) - and in the cluster load script i add "DSMCADR1
-optfile=xxx"

and in the cluster unload script "UNLOAD DSMCADR1" - that way you can control
the seperate clusterresource

 Best regards
Flemming