ADSM-L

New to Tsm

2005-01-20 14:10:16
Subject: New to Tsm
From: "Giglio, Paul" <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:13:09 -0500
Hi this might sound like a stupid question.

We are running tsm 5.1 and are having two client nodes (NT) showing Failed
for backup.
Is there a way to see the error report on the TSM server or do you have to
log onto the client.

Again I am fairly new at TSM so if this sounds silly I apologize,

Paul

Music from EMI

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden. If you need assistance please contact us on +44 20 7795 7000.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Group plc.

Registered Office: 27 Wrights Lane, London W8 5SW

Registered in England No 229231.