ADSM-L

Senior Storage Engineer (TSM) needed for permanent role in Sydney, Australia

2005-01-19 02:05:59
Subject: Senior Storage Engineer (TSM) needed for permanent role in Sydney, Australia
From: Danny Moulding <dmoulding AT ARISTOTLECORP.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:45:13 +1100
Our prestigious Australian client has an opening for a permanent Senior Storage
Engineer who is an EMC and IBM storage guru. Inner-Sydney based role.

Mandatory skills:
·       Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
·       Solid understanding of all storage related terms and technologies (SAN,
NAS, Fibre Switches, Replication, Tape libraries, Raid levels etc)
·       IBM ESS Shark experience including PPRC experience
·       Enterprise class tape libraries (both StorageTek and IBM)
·       Ability to work with other teams (Unix, Mainframe and Intel)

Desirable
·       EMC Symmetrix experience and mid tier Clariion and CX range.
·       Understanding of DWDM technology
·       Knowledge of AIX and or Sun Solaris
·       Mainframe background or knowledge of ESCON / FICON and Mainframe
storage systems.
·       Ability to capacity plan and recommend storage needs / solutions for
the enterprise

Please send your CV to dmoulding AT aristotlecorp.com DOT au