ADSM-L

Re: Server Down [Summary]

2005-01-17 21:54:21
Subject: Re: Server Down [Summary]
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:53:54 -0600
I could not get a good handle on it, so I spent all day doing a DR
restore (really got started about noon, DB was restored by 5PM, clients
could connect by 6) but most of the clients needed the TSM client
Scheduler service (windows) to be restarted on each client.

It does seem that my 13G log space was full, and not able to extend
further.
I am on TSM 4.2 on Windows 2K

At least it is working again.
Thanks to Andy Raibeck, Richard Simms, and Curtis Stewart for chiming
in.

When you feel under the gun, compatriots like this help a lot.

Now to talk to the boss about the upgrade again... :)

... Jack