ADSM-L

Re: Backup IMAGE on a WIN2K server

2005-01-14 11:02:02
Subject: Re: Backup IMAGE on a WIN2K server
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:01:43 -0700
DRM is not the same as DR. DRM helps you to manage your disaster recovery
media, but is not directly related to the recovery of specific client
machines.

If you search www.ibm.com for article 7005204, you will find "Tivoli Field
Guide - Tivoli Storage Manager Recovery Techniques Using Windows
Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)". This might be useful for you.
Note that this article is accessible by registered users only.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/14/2005
08:51:06: