ADSM-L

Re: How Many Backup Administrators to Data Backed Up?

2005-01-11 16:46:34
Subject: Re: How Many Backup Administrators to Data Backed Up?
From: "Barnes, Kenny" <Kenny.Barnes AT GMACINSURANCE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:46:17 -0500
I don't know of a exact number, but maybe this will help.

We recently engaged IBM and other hardware vendors to look at upgrading
our environment.  We or should I say I, manage 120tb of TSM data in
total storage with a database size of 70 gb.  Recommendation was 1.5
admins. One server and one library.

Kenny Barnes
Systems Analyst
GmacInsurance