ADSM-L

Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix

2005-01-07 12:40:43
Subject: Re: ISC on WinXP or Unix
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:40:31 -0500
Thanks for the link, Andy. Most interesting.

I'm sure the developers are working to what they feel are the
significant customer requirements, but --

Does anyone beside me think there's something a little off here?

512 MB for the Administration Center
89 MB for the Tivoli Storage Manager server (32 + 32 + 25)
256 MB for the operating system
857 MB Total

See the Installation Guide for detailed requirements.

(from the FAQ)

89 MB to do the work -- and 512 MB to administer? (Yeah, I'm a dinosaur
from the punched card days; maybe it's just as well that retirement is
just a few years away <grin>

Tom Kauffman