ADSM-L

Move vols from I/O on 3584

2005-01-06 14:59:40
Subject: Move vols from I/O on 3584
From: fred johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 13:59:30 -0600
The Operations manual for the 3584 Library says to use "host application
software move the cartridges into the library" after the operator puts them
in the slot.  The only place from TSM that I can figure this could work is
when the operators' return script get to

                move drm * wherest=courierr tost=onsiter.

Will this get the carts from the slot to the robot?  If so, should I add a
"cmdfile=..." to the move command and then a "Checki libv &vol..." to the
script?

Fred Johanson
ITSM Administrator
University of Chicago