ADSM-L

can I create a script to do the following

2005-01-06 12:01:48
Subject: can I create a script to do the following
From: "Weinstein, Stephen" <Weinstein AT DOR.STATE.MA DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:01:27 -0500
I would like to automate the following commands into a script.  What I cannot
find in the manuals is how to test
If a command completed with a status of success.  I would like to do this test
between commands so the next command
only executes if the previous one succeeds.  If a command fails, I would like
the script to end.  Below are the commands.

backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL ONSITE_TAPES_2ND_COPY  MAXPR=3
backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL OFFSITE_TAPES_DAILY
backup stgpool MDOR_DISK_STORAGE_POOL OFFSITE_TAPES_WEEKLY
delete volhistory type=dbbackup todate=-5
ba db dev=ltotape type=full
ba db dev=ltotape type=full

the system manager at postmaster at dor.state.ma.us.