ADSM-L

Re: 5.3 install

2005-01-04 12:03:15
Subject: Re: 5.3 install
From: Rainer Tammer <tsm AT SPG.SCHULERGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:02:16 +0100
Hello,
you should install this way:

1. TSM Server
2.1. ISC
2.2. Admin Center

The  Admin Center could be on a separate machine.

The ISC with the Admin Center is a big Java application.
I think it is better to install this on a separate machine.

Bye
 Rainer

Timothy Hughes wrote:

Hello,

I have a question about the ISC/Admin 5.3v install.

Should the ISC/Admin Center be installed before TSMv3 or does it matter?

I know the ISC should be installed before the Admin Center.

I also read that you need at least 2GB of menory if you plan on
installing
the ISC and Admin on the same system as TSMv5.3.

Thanks in Advance!