ADSM-L

Re: TSM server on SLES 9

2004-12-24 11:01:49
Subject: Re: TSM server on SLES 9
From: Rejean Larivee <rlarivee AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:58:40 -0400
Hello,
TSM 5.2 does not support SLES 9 but TSM 5.3 does.
You can find this information in the TSM server Linux i/p series
requirements
located at below url :
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21108042&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Similarly, you can find this information in the TSM server Linux zSeries
requirements
located at below url :
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21108040&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

Hope this helps.

Rejean Larivee
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager support

             Geert De Pecker
             <gedp AT SOFICO DOT BE>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       TSM server on SLES 9

             12/24/2004 05:47
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"

Hello,

First: best wishes to all.

I was looking on the tivoli support site to check whether or not SLES9 is
supported. Big was my amazement
when I got a huge spreadsheet that couldn't be opened in a decent way.

Does anybody know if SuSE SLES 9 can be used to install the TSM server?

Thanks,

Geert