ADSM-L

[no subject]

2004-12-23 03:24:13
From: "Scott, Mark William" <Mark.W.Scott AT UNISYSWEST.COM DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:23:58 +0800

This has worked for me in the past similar crcumstance.

To Restore a node file for example that is no longer backed up by TSM

*Create a new dsm.opt changeing the node name to afs200 file eg
dsm.opt.afs200 then change the original to dsm.opt.old and change the
afs200 one to dsm.opt.

*Fire up GUI

*FILE > Connection info make sure in this case it says AFS200 your tSM
password will do

*Then restore to c:\temp for example

*Once complete change dsm.opt files around

* Should be all done :)

Cheers