ADSM-L

Re: Faulty Tape drive in 3582

2004-12-19 08:51:34
Subject: Re: Faulty Tape drive in 3582
From: Amos Hagay <amos AT CCC.CO DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:34:04 +0200
Hi Sandra,

First to Disable one of the Drive use the upd drive command to take the
Drive Offline

e.g: upd drive [Library Name] [Drive Name] Online=no

and then after u replace the Drive, update the Drive path of that Drive
thus TSM will Detect The new drive serial number,
if u get problems u always can Delete the path of the Drive, and the
Drive
and Recreate them Again.

Amos Hagay

Amos Hagay
Services & Support

Tel: 972-3-9201200 Fax: 972-3-9201281
Direct: 972-3-9201292 Mobile: 972-50-6951309
www.ccc.co.il