ADSM-L

Re: scripts.smp missing on Windows server

2004-12-17 15:06:22
Subject: Re: scripts.smp missing on Windows server
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:48:31 -0800
Thanks Andy.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Andrew Raibeck <storman AT us.ibm DOT com>
2004-12-16 21:45
Please respond to
"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: scripts.smp missing on Windows server

The omission is not intentional. A defect has been opened to address this
missing file in the install package.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/16/2004
11:24:40: