ADSM-L

Re: POLICY SET Question

2004-12-17 01:05:10
Subject: Re: POLICY SET Question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 22:50:16 -0700
I strongly encourage you to read the TSM Administrator's Guide from cover
to cover, as it provides a pretty thorough overview of what TSM can do,
and how to do it, including information how TSM policy management works.
Yes, it's a pretty big book, but should be considered essential reading
for TSM administrators.

My two cents.  :-)

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/16/2004
19:08:12: