ADSM-L

Re: how to move an NT client to a new backup server

2004-12-15 14:47:30
Subject: Re: how to move an NT client to a new backup server
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:38:57 -0700
Use the command line client and run the following:

   dsmc query schedule

What do you see?

Check your dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log files; they might contain some
useful information.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/15/2004
12:30:25: