ADSM-L

Re: Password corruption in Windows clustered TSM

2004-12-14 15:45:00
Subject: Re: Password corruption in Windows clustered TSM
From: "Gilmore,Mindy" <gilmorem AT OCLC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:30:57 -0500
I checked those configurations and they were correct.   I found an
command in one of these emails under dsmc that prompted you to re
register your node and password.  I ran the command and reentered the
node and password and it seems to be running the archive backup now.
But I can't get back to the syntax command I had.   Got a call and it
distracted me from loosing the email.   It went something like dsmc node
dir.   Anyone good at dsmc.

Thanks Mindy