ADSM-L

Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files

2004-12-10 14:02:45
Subject: Re: No Query Restores while Restoring large amount of files
From: Jorge Salinas <alphanabla AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:02:23 -0600
Thank you Stephen

I forgot in my last reply to clarify that I did give access to the
restoring node. I have restored files, the thing is that I am doing
Query restores which take a lot of time, what I would like to do is
the "express" restore in which there is less interaction between the
client and the server, and the client just receives the files no
questions asked, in a way.

Thanks again.

Jorge Salinas