ADSM-L

Re: image restore with incrementals using flash copy

2004-12-09 15:24:40
Subject: Re: image restore with incrementals using flash copy
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:24:23 -0700
Wouldn't this work?

   dsmc restore x:\ -subdir=yes -fromdate=mm/dd/yyyy -fromtime=hh:mm:ss
-replace=all

where -fromdate and and -fromtime are the date/time that the image was
taken.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/09/2004
13:14:55: