ADSM-L

Newbie having NetWare issues

2004-12-09 11:02:57
Subject: Newbie having NetWare issues
From: "Emeric, Mitchell" <MEmeric AT MERCYMIAMI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:47:13 -0500
Hi. I just set up a Novell 5.1 server with SP7. Followed the following
steps to install DSMC Client on server...

1.      TSM Desktop Client disc version 5.1.5
2.      mounted CD as volume
3.      loaded NWConfig > Product Options > Install a product not listed
4.      path chosen LCD742001:\TSMCLI\NTW
5.      installation program executed, chose default option plus web
client
6.      after installation completed, issued "search add
SYS:\TIVOLI\TSM\CLIENT\BA" command
7.      verified search path
8.      when attempting to load DSMC.NLM the following output
displays...SERVER 5.00-918: Loader cannot find public symbol:
NetDBgethostbyname for module DSMC.NLM      Error processing External
Records.         Module DSMC.NLM NOT loaded.

Anyone out there can point me in the right direction?

Mitchell Emeric CNA CNE

LAN Administrator

Mercy Hospital of Miami

memeric AT mercymiami DOT org

the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and
destroy all copies of the original.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content. **