ADSM-L

Re: New admin interface for a 5.2.?? version

2004-12-06 14:32:57
Subject: Re: New admin interface for a 5.2.?? version
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:31:15 -0500
It depends on what version you are coming from.

IIRC, V5.2 (5.??) was tweaked to make it "Mozilla/Netscape" compatible
(e.g. follow the standards, not IE's way of doing things).  Got rid of the
double-echo headers, among other things,

"Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
12/06/2004 02:12 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: New admin interface for a 5.2.?? version

From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On
Behalf Of Timothy Hughes
>Is there new ADmin Web Interface: that comes with a certain
>TSM version? I know TSM 5.3 has a couple of new Interfaces I
>was just curious If there is a New Interface that comes with
>5.2.???

No. You'll have to wait for 5.3.

Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627